More than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a difference.
You love Baltimore and are passionate about improving lives. You want a diverse workplace that offers exciting challenges, competitive pay and great benefits. MECU Credit Union checks all the boxes.
We're committed to helping our employees thrive.
From retirement plans and wellness programs to tuition reimbursement and a commuter subsidy, we provide a wide range of benefits to eligible employees and their families. Our high quality, comprehensive Compensation Package consists of competitive wages and generous employee benefits.
- 401k Match: Save money on pre-tax or post-tax basis for retirement
- Medical Coverage: Premium is shared between you and MECU
- Dental & Orthodontic Care: Premium is shared between you and MECU
- Health Saving and Flexible Spending Account: Pre-tax money set aside to pay out-of-pocket medical expenses and dependent care.
- Term Group Life Insurance: Paid for by MECU
- Long Term Disability Coverage: Premium for full-time employees paid by MECU
- Sick Leave: For full-time and part-time employees
- Commuter Subsidy
MECU recognizes the importance of achieving a balance between your career and your personal life. We understand that you have needs beyond the workplace, which is why we provide the following:
- Credit Union Membership
- Wellness Programs and Fitness Center
- Paid Holidays and Annual Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement and Online Learning Systems
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Appreciation Activities, such as family picnic, awards recognition and holiday party
At MECU, we understand the importance of diversity and inclusion to the long-term success of our organization. We are committed to creating an inclusive, open, and respectful culture comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds - each of whom is given a platform for success. MECU's goal is to create a work environment that values the unique attributes, perspectives, backgrounds, skills, and abilities of each individual.
Please note that we value credit worthy candidates; therefore, your credit history will be reviewed as part of the pre-employment process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
I hope to stay with MECU for a very long time and grow within the company. This is the best job I've ever had.