Your digital wallet is a secure way to payEveryone wants to ensure their financial data is safe and secure. With MECU's Digital Wallet, you can tap to pay wherever you see this symbol . Your identifying information (your name, security code, or MECU account number) is not transmitted to the merchant when you tap to pay. Getting started is easy as 1,2,3!
How to Get Started
How to Use Apple, Google, or Samsung Pay in Participating Stores
Look for the Pay Wave or Apple, Google, or Samsung Pay symbol at checkout and hold your phone near the contactless reader.
Place your finger on the TouchID or use FACE ID. You can also enter a passcode.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
- A supported iPhone or iPad
- Touch ID, Face ID, or passcode on your device
- iCloud account
- Android device with OS KitKat or higher
- Google Account
- Appropriate Samsung device
- Samsung or Google Account
- Go to “Settings – Wallet & Apple Pay.”
- Tap “Default Card.”
- Choose your card.
- Go to pay.google.com.
- At the top, click Payment methods. You may need to expand your browser window.
- Next to the payment method you want to edit, click Edit.
- If you don’t find "Edit," remove the payment method and add it again.
- To update an expired card: Next to the card, click Fix. Enter the month (MM), year (YY), and security code.
- Open Samsung Pay on your phone.
- Tap Menu, and then tap Cards.
- Select your desired payment card.
- Tap More Options to add or remove the card from Favorite Cards.