We're taking high interest checking to new heightsEarn exceptional interest rates on your checking balances by simply using your MECU debit card, signing up for direct deposit and opting for paperless statements.
Reap the rewards of an account that works harder.
RewardChecking does double duty as a superb checking account and an exceptional savings strategy. Qualifying for higher interest rates and ATM fee reimbursements is a breeze. All you need is:
- 12 debit card purchases during each monthly cycle
- One direct deposit, bill pay or automatic ACH payment
- Enrollment in free E-statements
Each monthly cycle that you meet the qualifications, you'll enjoy:
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $9,999.99
- 0.75% APY* on balances of $10,000 or more
- 0.10% APY* on all balances when qualifications are not met
- Reimbursements of up to $20 in monthly ATM fees charged by other banks
2019 Cycle Dates for RewardChecking
- Jan 30 – Feb 26
- Feb 27 – Mar 28
- Mar 29 – Apr 25
- Apr 26 – May 29
- May 30 – Jun 27
- Jun 28 – Jul 29
- Jul 30 – Aug 29
- Aug 30 – Sep 26
- Sep 27 – Oct 29
- Oct 30 – Nov 26
- Nov 27 – Dec 26
- Dec 27 (2019) – Jan 29 (2020)
You will also receive reimbursements up to $20 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. This checking account only. When Reward Checking qualifications are not met, ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
See Truth In Savings for full disclosure.