Earn exceptional interest rates on your checking balances by simply using your MECU debit card, signing up for direct deposit and opting for paperless statements.
We're taking high interest checking to new heights.
Reap the rewards of an account that works harder.
RewardChecking does double duty as a superb checking account and an exceptional savings strategy. Qualifying for higher interest rates and ATM fee reimbursements is a breeze. All you need is:
- 12 debit card purchases during each monthly cycle
- One direct deposit, bill pay or automatic ACH payment
- Enrollment in free E-statements
Each monthly cycle that you meet the qualifications, you'll enjoy:
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $9,999.99
- 0.15% APY* on balances of $10,000 or more
- 0.05% APY* on all balances when qualifications are not met
- Reimbursements of up to $20 in monthly ATM fees charged by other banks
2020 Cycle Dates for RewardChecking
- Dec 27 (2019) – Jan 29 (2020)
- Jan 30 – Feb 26
- Feb 27 – Mar 25
- Mar 26 – Apr 28
- Apr 29 – May 27
- May 28 – Jun 24
- Jun 25 – July 29
- Jul 30 – Aug 26
- Aug 27 – Sep 28
- Sep 29 – Oct 28
- Oct 29 – Nov 24
- Nov 25 –Dec 29
- Dec 30 (2020) – Jan 27 (2021)
Reimbursements up to $20 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. This checking account only. When RewardChecking qualifications are not met, ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
See Truth In Savings for full disclosure.