Earn healthy interest rates on your checking balances by simply using your MECU debit card, signing up for direct deposit, and opting for paperless statements.
We're taking high yield-interest checking to new heights.
Reap the rewards of an account that works harder.
RewardChecking does double duty as a superb checking account and an effective savings strategy. Qualifying for higher interest rates and ATM fee reimbursements is a breeze. All you need is:
- 12 debit card purchases during each monthly cycle
- One direct deposit, bill pay or automatic ACH payment
- Enrollment in free eStatements
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $9,999.99
- 0.15% APY* on balances of $10,000 or more
- Reimbursements of up to $20 in monthly ATM fees charged by other banks
2022 Cycle Dates for RewardChecking
- Mar 30 - Apr 27
- Apr 28 - May 25
- May 26 - June 28
- June 29 - July 27
- July 28 - Aug 29
- Aug 30 - Sept 28
- Sept 29 - Oct 26
Reimbursements up to $20 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. This checking account only. When RewardChecking qualifications are not met, ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
See Truth In Savings for full disclosure.