Our Online Mortgage Account Portal Is Getting an Upgrade!February 19, 2019
As MECU transitions to a new mortgage sub-servicer, we are also changing our online mortgage account portal to a new system that will serve you better.
The portal system upgrade will take place from Friday, March 1, through Friday, March 8.
Please note that none of the system functions will be available during this time. Basic account information can be obtained by calling our Mortgage Servicing Department at 855-379-6310.
After the system upgrade is complete
You will need to re-register your mortgage account online, starting on Saturday, March 9. You will need your new 10-digit mortgage loan number, the last 4 digits of your social security number or TIN, and zip code for your property address available to register for online access.
If you have any questions, please call Real Estate Services at 443-263-4245.
New Online Features
After re-registering, you'll have access to:
- Loan terms, transactions, and balances;
- Information about the payment of taxes and insurance (escrow accounts only); and
- Online tax forms.
You'll be able to:
- Make a payment from any checking or savings account (one-time payments only);
- Enroll in automatic monthly payments through ACH; and
- Setup alerts for certain account events and transactions.
As a valued member, we thank you for your continued patronage of MECU.