Financial Education and Tools
Strengthen your finances
By tapping into the resources below you’ll have the financial support to help you manage your money, make sound financial decisions and understand topics such as:
Financial Counseling & Education
– We care about your financial health. That’s why we partner with Accel, a program of GreenPath Financial Wellness, to provide you with access to one-on-one financial counseling, debt management services and financial education tools.
- Financial Counseling - Caring, certified experts will partner with you to explore options for achieving your financial goals. Everyone receives a personalized action plan.
- Debt Management Plans - If you're stressed about credit card debt, Accel may work with your creditors to develop a mutually agreeable payment plan to stop collection calls, lower interest rates and save you money.
- Credit Report Reviews - Learn how to better understand your credit report and how to manage your credit score.
- Housing Services - Accel’s housing experts offer foreclosure prevention services, home buyer preparation assistance, and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Student Loan Counseling – Accel will guide you through all the student loan repayment options that can postpone or lower your payments. Learn the pros and cons of each strategy so you can make an informed decision on which option is best for you.
Get Your Free Credit Report – Federal law allows you to get a free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each credit reporting company.
Financial Calculators – Calculate a new auto loan payment, savings from refinancing your mortgage, how much you need to save for retirement, or how much you should be saving for college.
Financial Resource Center – Access useful videos, podcasts, articles and other helpful tools to learn more about:
– Quick and easy tax preparation through TurboTax®
Intuit, the Intuit logo and TurboTax are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.