A great rate and points on every purchase, everywhereWhen you use your MECU Visa Platinum Rewards card, you'll pile up points that you can redeem for cool merchandise, travel, and gift cards.
Together at last - a great variable rate and generous rewards
Visit CURewards to register your card and view more information.
- No annual fee or balance transfer fee*
- No cash advance fee*
- No penalty APR if you pay late
Security and Protection
- 24/7 fraud monitoring and notification
- Zero liability policy for unauthorized purchases
- Real-time account alerts
- Advanced two-way alerts allow you to review suspected fraudulent activity
- Low 1% foreign transaction fee
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- $1 million in free travel accident insurance
- Emergency cash advances and card replacement
MECU’s Digital Issuance technology guarantees secure and uninterrupted use of your credit card. In the case of a lost or stolen card, a digital version of your credit card can be updated in your phone’s Digital Wallet and used immediately, while the plastic card makes its way to you in the mail..
- Log in to MECU Online Banking to manage your account
- To report a lost or stolen card: 1-800-449-7728
- To begin a balance transfer, log in to Online Banking or call Cardholder Services: 1-866-820-3867
1APR-Annual Percentage Rate. Introductory APR for the first 12 statement closing dates following the opening of your account. After that, your rate will convert to your standard rate as provided with your new account. Credit limits are based on Credit Worthiness and ability to repay. Rates are variable, tied to the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, and can change monthly. For additional information, please view our credit card disclosure information.
2 ATM fees may apply.