Happy National Financial Literacy Month! MECU is committed to empowering our members with the financial knowledge they need to build a strong future. Throughout April and beyond, we invite you to explore our educational and financial management offerings and to take your financial literacy to the next level.
- Strengthen your financial knowledge. Access many FREE resources to help with debt management, credit issues, and more in our online Financial Education and Tools. Also, follow MECU on Facebook and Twitter for additional financial tips, advice, and offers.
- View your complete financial picture. Do you REALLY know how much you spend on gas, groceries, shopping, and eating out each month? MoneyIQ automatically categorizes your expenses, allowing you to get a more complete picture of your spending in just minutes. Available through your MECU Online Banking account.
- Get expert financial counseling. Schedule a FREE appointment with GreenPath Financial Wellness by calling 800-550-1961 or visiting greenpath.com. Available FREE to all MECU members!
- Sign up for a FREE webinar. Register for Automating Your Finances on Wednesday, April 24, at 1 pm here.
- Introduce your kids to finances. Stop by one of our nine branches to pick up fun coloring pages and activity sheets for the children in your life.