Residential Investment Property Loans
If you're looking to generate income from real estate, we offer loans to purchase or renovate 1-to-4 unit residential rental properties or refinance an existing loan.
If you're interested in financing the purchase of property that's mixed-use, commercial or more than 4 units, we also offer commercial property financing.
Consider the following before you get started:
- Obtaining financing for investment property is not the same as obtaining financing for property you plan to live in.
- What type of property do you want to invest in - rental homes, apartment buildings, condominiums, etc.?
- Are you ready to be a landlord and accept the responsibilities that come along with it?
- Is this a short or long term investment?
Do your homework:
- Get pre-qualified before beginning your property search
- Know how much you can afford
- Once you find a property, do your research to determine if it will be a profitable investment
Home Loan Resources
- Run the Numbers - Easily and quickly determine if it's better for you to buy or rent, how much home you can afford, your mortgage payment and more.
Home Loan Disclosures