Home Improvement Loans
A low rate, unsecured loan without the equity!
Think you can’t get a low-rate loan to pay for home improvements because you don’t have enough equity built up in your home? Think again.
Whether you need to replace the roof, install new windows, or remodel the kitchen, our unsecured home improvement loan is a great low-rate option to help you pay for home improvements without tapping into your home’s equity.
- Rates that are lower than most unsecured personal loans and credit cards.
- Borrow from $2,500 up to $25,000*.
- Repayment terms up to 180 months*.
- Enjoy the stability of a fixed rate, fixed term and fixed payment.
- No equity, appraisal or third-party inspections required.
- Protect your credit rating and loan with Payment Protection.
>> View rates
>> Payment Protection
*Other terms and conditions may apply. Your maximum loan amount may be lower and your rate may be higher than stated above depending on your credit score. All borrowers on the loan must have ownership interest in the property address, occupy the property and loan funds must be used for home improvements on the same property. A bid/material list will be required. Mobile, seasonal and secondary homes are ineligible property types. Subject to credit approval and membership eligibility. View rates
for payment examples.