Transform how you borrow
Whether the kids are heading off to college or you’re ready to fix that leaky roof, a MECU Home Equity provides cash when you need it at a rate lower than most credit cards and personal loans.
MECU Home Equity features:
- Cash back in the form of our loan interest rebate*.
- No closing costs or annual fee†.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) APR** will never increase more than 6% over the initial "standard" rate.
- Interest is potentially tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor).
- Low-cost homeowners insurance.
Learn more & get rates
*Certain conditions apply. Subject to annual Board approval.
†MECU will pay the initial closing costs. If the line is paid off and closed within 12 months of original note date, closing costs must be reimbursed to MECU by the borrower. Closing costs vary and generally range around $850 to $1,000 on a $20,000 line of credit.
**APR = Annual Percentage Rate