MECU at Work
Bring MECU to work so we can work for you!
Studies have shown that employees are more productive when they are in control of their finances. MECU at Work can help. Organizations that participate in MECU at Work get free financial education programs, plus they know that MECU membership means more cash in the pockets of their employees. That's because MECU generally offers higher rates on deposit accounts, lower rates on loan products and lower fees.
Could it get any better? You bet! See what MECU at Work means for your organization:
- A Great Benefit - MECU membership can be offered to all full-time or part-time employees, volunteers or members.
- Convenience - We’ll come to you to open accounts, take loan applications, make presentations and answer questions.
- No Risk - The program is free.
- Customization - We'll create financial education seminars and hold membership events specifically for your group.
- Dedicated Financial Team - A MECU representative will be assigned to help you make the most of this benefit for you and your employees.
- Business Opportunities - Your organization will be listed as a MECU at Work partner. Plus we provide networking opportunities for your business, group, or cause.
Who is eligible to be a MECU at Work partner?
Any organization - businesses, schools, churches or community groups - located within Baltimore City or within a twenty-mile radius of any MECU branch.
What is an Ambassador?
An Ambassador is Business Development's contact person at the MECU at Work partner. The Ambassador is the vital connection between the credit union and the employees of their organization.
Enroll your organization in the MECU at Work program today. Request information, or contact our Business Development Department at BusinessDevelopment@MECU.com. A representative will contact you within 24 business hours.