MECU For Your Employees
Bringing your employees the benefits of MECU membership is good for the whole organization.
Offering quality benefits at low cost is virtually unheard of for businesses these days. However, you can offer the benefit of MECU membership to your employees at no cost to you. This hassle-free benefit is designed with businesses like yours in mind.
About MECU And The MECU At Work Program:
If you, or an immediate family member, live, work, worship or attend school in Baltimore City or are an employee of one of our credit union partners you are eligible to join the credit union.
- What is a MECU at Work partner? An organization that offers credit union benefits to their employees.
- Who is eligible to be a partner? An organization located within Baltimore City or within 20 miles of any MECU branch.
- What is an Ambassador? An Ambassador is MECU Business Development's contact person at the partner organization. This Ambassador is the vital connection between the credit union and the employees of their organization.
Benefits To Employees:
- Free MECU Membership - A Share Savings Account with a minimum balance of $5.00 is required.
- Great Interest Rates - Deposit and Loan Rates are highly competitive.
- Convenience & Cost Savings - Free Checking with Interest, Free Online Banking, Free BillPayer and Free Telephone Teller, & Access to a network of thousands of surcharge-free ATMs.
Benefits To Organization:
- No-cost - Partnership is a free employee benefit—it costs your organization nothing.
- Website Listing - Your organization can be listed on MECU's website as a partner. See MECU business partners.
- Annual Ambassador Breakfast - Your organization's MECU Ambassador will be invited to our annual networking event.
- Ambassador Newsletter - Each organization has the opportunity to write an article in our newsletter for free. This newsletter is distributed to over 300 of MECU's partners, including your Ambassador.
- Convenience - We come to you to make presentations, sign up new members and answer questions about new and existing accounts.
- Goodwill - Offering credit union services demonstrates that your organization cares about employees' financial well being.
- Expert Help - Workshops at your organization benefit your employees—Credit Repair and Homebuyers Workshops are just two examples.